We just wanted to keep you informed about a couple big changes we're making over this way:
1. We've added a 2017 Normally Aspirated SR-22 G6 to the fleet! This is most exciting news I'm happy to share. The airplane is awesome. It will be based at Sheltair at PIE (Signature did not have hangar space for it.) And it will be available starting February 26. We'll just require a quick check out (and maybe a sim session if you're unfamiliar with the Garmin Perspective+) for anyone interested in renting
2. N834SR and N44YP are no longer in the fleet.
3. N952RT will still be available for rental and instruction but we're putting in down the entire month of March for a much-needed paint job. It will look great once it's finished!
4. We're adding N315AR, a 2006 SR20 to the fleet on March 16. The setup will be identical to N952RT so it will be easier for primary students to jump from the SR20 to SR22 without having to relearn or reacquaint themselves with new avionics platforms. It can also be used as a backup for renters if 952RT is unavailable.
5. Starting March 1, we're going to a dry rental rate. This means we will only charge you for the time on the airplane (and instructional rates, if applicable). You will pay the appropriate FBO (either Signature Flight Support or Sheltair - PIE) by putting your card on file. The airplane will always be filled to tabs. So when you take the plane, fly it, and return it, the airplane will be refilled to tabs and your card will be charged appropriately. I've attached a revised rental agreement and CC authorization form that will need to be filled out before any of the planes are rented. No rush on the forms, just please be prepared to have them filled out before the next time you plan to fly!
We're very excited for this next chapter and hope to keep continuously improving to make your rental and flight training experiences more enjoyable!